Once we receive the PHYSICAL good copy paper, check here to confirm. Only these students will be timetabled for Provincials: Submitted Papers
CATEGORIES REQUIRING A SUBMISSION
Marketing Representative Events: ADC, FMP, SEPP
Professional Selling and Consulting Events: FCE, HTPS. PSE (submit research notes or presentation slide deck)
Entrepreneurship Events: EFB, EIB, EIP, ESB, IBP, GRIT
Business Operations Research Events: BOR, BMOR, FOR, HTOR, SEOR
Chapter Team Events: CMP, CSP, EPP, FLPP, LEP, PRP
Written Events Submission Due: THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017
Failure to follow instructions will lead to a penalty deduction between 5- 15 points.
- DECA Folio is NOT required for Provincials
- Double-sided printing is ACCEPTABLE and ENCOURAGED
- 1″ margins (top, bottom, left and right)
- Arial regular font only, size 11 (size may vary only in items in the Appendix, Tables or Financial Statements)
- use regular paper; do NOT use stock paper
- portrait printing only
- Staple in the top left corner + three hole punch
- Use ONTARIO version of Statement of Assurances and Written Events Checklist (see links below)
ONTARIO SPECIFIC Submission Requirements for Provincials:
Notes before you start:
- Only ONE person of the group will be emailed access username and password to log into Turnitin.com. This student is to submit the paper on behalf of the team.
- DO NOT wait until the last minute to submit your FINAL paper on line. Excuses of technical difficulties, server issues, and power outages will not be accepted as reasons for not submitting on time.
STEP I: Submit to turnitin.com THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017 before 5:00 pm
Print the summary page(s) for your school and use it as the first page of your bundled delivery of reports. Click here for the summary cover pages!
STEP II: Deliver ONE FINAL HARD COPY by THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2017 no later than 5:00 pm to:
100 Richmond Street West, Suite 440
Toronto, Ontario M5H 3K6
YES, the submission of your paper is to be delivered to ANOTHER room and not the official DECA office of suite 341. Just go to the fourth floor of the Richmond tower. Regular business hours of 9:00 am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. You may submit your reports early if you wish.
Written Event Prep
- 3 Ways To Save Time When Finishing A Written Project
- Winning Written Event Tips from #DECAPowerTrip
- 3 Tips to Consider for Your Written Event Project
- Top 5 Tips for a Winning Written Event
- How to Avoid Penalty Points
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Written Event