Categories requiring an online submission to TURNITIN.COM
Marketing Representative Events: ADC, FMP, SEPP
Professional Selling and Consulting Events: FCE, HTPS. PSE (submit research notes or presentation slide deck)
Entrepreneurship Events: EFB, EIB, EIP, ESB, IBP, GRIT
Business Operations Research Events: BOR, BMOR, FOR, HTOR, SEOR
Chapter Team Events: CMP, CSP, EPP, FLPP, LEP, PRP
Due THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018 before 5:00 pm
Failure to follow instructions will lead to a penalty deduction between 5- 15 points.
- 1″ margins (top, bottom, left and right)
- Arial regular font only, size 11 (size may vary only in items in the Appendix, Tables or Financial Statements)
- portrait printing only
ONTARIO SPECIFIC Submission Requirements for Provincials
Notes before you start:
- Only ONE person of the group will be emailed access username and password to log into Turnitin.com. This student is to submit the paper on behalf of the team.
- DO NOT wait until the last minute to submit your FINAL paper on line. Excuses of technical difficulties, server issues, and power outages will not be accepted as reasons for not submitting on time.
STEP I: Submit to turnitin.com THURSDAY, JANUARY 11, 2018 before 5:00 pm
STEP II: The Chapter advisor Signs and submits a Written Statement of Assurances on behalf of the school
Written Event Prep
- 3 Ways To Save Time When Finishing A Written Project
- Winning Written Event Tips from #DECAPowerTrip
- 3 Tips to Consider for Your Written Event Project
- Top 5 Tips for a Winning Written Event
- How to Avoid Penalty Points
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Written Event